ENROLLMENT 2017/2018 IS STILL OPEN
How to apply?
You need to send to firstname.lastname@example.org :
2. Letter describing your education and work so far as well as motivation to study filmmaking and other interests, as well as links to your works/websites/portfolios
3. Your work sample
- For film directors and cinematographers: an AV work of up to 5 minutes (film, music video, montage)
- For video game designers/producers: a maximum 3-page Game Concept Document presenting your idea for a game, including: main concepts and goals of the game, eventually 3 Unique Selling Points of the game, 3 main game mechanics, a maximum of 5 secondary mechanics, a half-page summary of the plot, description of target audience, list of competing game titles, ideas for monetisation, (facultatively) visual references. SCAN of your passport or national ID
4. SCAN of your matriculation document with Apostille
5. SCAN of a certified translation of your matriculation document with grades
6. For non-native English speakers: SCAN of English language certification level B2 and higher: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 72 / Cambridge FCE (grade A or B)
(view our offer of language courses) →
7. Confirmation of payment of one-time application fee of 45 EUR
Address: Warszawska Szkola Filmowa
gen. Zajaczka 7
01-518 Warsaw, Poland
Account number: PL 27 1240 1040 1978 0010 6277 5282
SWIFT/ BIC: PKOPPLPW
Please write "Application fee for BA [your chosen course][your surname]" in transfer title.
After submitting online you will need to print out the form, sign it and send it together with your work sample (see point 3) on DVD and two pasport-size photographs of yourself. These are the only three things that need to be included in the hard copy of your application!
Send your packages to:
Warsaw Film School
International Studies Office
Gen. Zajaczka 7
01-518 Warsaw Poland
Upon receiving your application we will contact you to arrange for an interview – at the School or online (for those of you who can’t make it to Warsaw).
Once you have sent your application along with all the necessary documents (listed on our website) and sent a confirmation of your application payment, you will be contacted by the school within a week to set a date for your interview. Depending on whether you are already in Poland or not we conduct the interviews at school or via Skype.
The interview is usually hosted by one of our film directing professors, Mr Marek Brodzki and Malgorzata Janczak -the school's manager for international projects. Mostly we ask about your film inspirations, the work samples that you sent us as well as some basic questions connected to film knowledge and story telling. It usually takes 15 to 20 minutes and we inform you about the results directly during the interview or within a day. All interviews are held in English.
- If you require a visa to stay in Poland visit our Support Center →
- You can also visit our FAQ →
- For updates about Warsaw Film School and international studies follow our Facebook →
- If you have any questions or need help with the application process feel free to contact email@example.com
Application fee: 45 Euro
Inscription fee: 1000 Euro
Tuition fee: 4500 Euro per academic year
After completing successfully the full study curriculum and defending their BA thesis (until December 31st 2020) students will be awarded a tuition fee grant in the amount of 2860 Euro of reimbursement for the entirety of their studies.